The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-3/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2" metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging jobsites. REDLINK™ Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
- Compatible with all M18 batteries
- Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
- Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
- All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
- REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- 5 year warranty
- Tool-Only (No Battery or Charger Included)
- Length 7-3/4"
- BRAND NEW without retail packaging - FULL MFR Warranty
Is bag/case included?: No
Is owner's manual included?: Yes
Is battery charger included?: No
Type: Hammer Drill
Chuck Size: 1/2"
Voltage: 18 V
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Is belt clip included?: No
Battery Type: Li-Ion
Is battery included?: No