The most compact drill driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2 in. Drill Driver delivers 500 in. lbs. of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4 in. length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest work spaces. An all-metal gear case and 1/2 in. metal chuck provide maximum durability, even on the most challenging worksites. REDLINK Intelligence provides advanced protection in abusive situations and manages the tool's temperature to provide maximum life.
Brand NEW without retail packaging - FULL MFR Warranty
- Milwaukee 4-pole frameless motor: features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in. lbs. of torque and 0-450/0-1,800
- RPM single sleeve ratcheting chuck: all-metal 1/2 in. chuck optimizes grip strength and reduces slippage
- Built-in LED light: illuminates surfaces for faster, more efficient work
- 525 in. lbs. of peak torque
- 0-450/0-1,800 RPM
- 5 year warranty
- Includes (1) 2606-20 M18 lithium-ion cordless 1/2 in. drill driver
Country/Region of Manufacture: China
Chuck Size: 1/2"
Battery Type: Li-Ion